As usual, my girls have to be wherever I am working. You have already seen pictures of them in their beds under my sewing table.
Stormie and Shimmer LOVE to camp out on top of the desk while I am working on the computer. They will dance around my chair, put their little paws on my leg and make the most pathetic whining noises until I relent and put them up here with me. Then, while I work away, they snooze.
It would certainly seem to me that they would be more comfy in their soft, cuddly bed. And yes, we even have a bed or two in the office for them. I tell you, we have them everywhere!
But, I think they like being up higher sometimes.
Gives them a feeling of superiority.
From the cat.
Whom they love to look down on from this vantage point as he lays on......the floor.
Awww they are so cute!
ReplyDelete