We are not what I would officially call 'lucky' people. I rarely win door prizes, raffles, or contests of any kind. I still give them a good try, but I do not have a long list of prizes.So, imagine my surprise when I actually ended up being one of the daily winners a few weeks ago when G.W. Little was have a birthday celebration week for their little model, Peluche. We won a gorgeous set of microsuede Hi-Riser steps to help the girls get up and down off the couch.
Jumping to and off from high places can a great degree of wear and tear on our little dog's joints and can cause lasting damage. These wonderful steps give them the ability to get up and sit with us without doing themselves any harm.
We were pretty excited when the package arrived the other day. It is super fast to slip the lightweight foam pieces into the microsuede form and presto! we were ready to go. Because they are so lightweight, they are easy to move around to different locations.
The girls took to them right away and now love to race up and down them.
A great big THANK YOU to little Peluche and to G.W. Little for sharing the birthday fun with all of us Facebook fans!
And for helping me to be a 'winner'!
No comments:
Post a Comment