
Our dogs have learned to love the mailman. And the UPS man. And the FedEx man. The dogs have learned that when these guys (and at our house they are guys, so I am not being sexist) come to the door, most likely the package is going to be good stuff for them.
Such was the case the other day when we got a package from Suzanne at Crazy for Collars, filled with glorious new collar designs for the girls to model and do a photo shoot.
Suzanne's collars are always fabulous, but they just keep getting better and better. As I handled each one I would say, "Oh, I love this one. We may have to get one of these." For a little while there it looked as if Suzanne may not get any of them returned to her as I would choose to keep ALL of them.
Of course I had to have the one that was made from the same fabric as the dress that Stormie was wearing on the cover of the May/June issue of Chihuahua Connection magazine.
The collars that Suzanne makes at Crazy for Collars are so bright and cheerful with their added bow. While our girls love the bows, some dogs would probably prefer collars without them, which Suzanne is happy to supply. She also makes adorable little bowtie bows for the boys.
Here are a few more of the new designs that we photographed this weekend:

Collars are such a wonderful summer fashion accessory. When the temperatures start to get warm and your dog doesn't want to wear a lot of clothing, a collar is still that perfect fashion statement. At Crazy for Collars, there is a collar for every design preference.
The girls think everyone should have a different collar for every day.
Are we getting a little spoiled...??


No comments:
Post a Comment