Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Friday, August 6, 2010

A Day At the Beach


We have been talking about going to the beach, but something always seems to come up and we don't go. I am usually busy with some big order or there are other things happening, so it just didn't seem to ever come together. Shawn took today off from work, and he and Hannah held the power cords to my sewing machines hostage and said I didn't get them back until we spent a day at the beach.

How do you argue with that logic?

So, I got the girls all packed up: beach towels, hats, doggles, pop up doggie cabana, water, snacks, leashes, harnesses, collars....to name just a part of the packing. Geez, I didn't pack this much when I took 6 children to the beach!


Soon, we were there. It was a great day at the Oregon coast. A little overcast (I still got sunburned anyway), with a gentle breeze. We set up at a great spot and enjoyed our day.
The girls had a lot of fun. Stormie and Shimmer were anxious to explore, but Breezy was happy to view it all from the comfort of the chair and later, the cabana.

We wrapped up the day by putting the girls in their stroller and shopping at the Outlet Mall, to find great things for Hannah to take to college. The girls were a popular attraction to many...

It was a very good day. The girls are all sacked out in bed, exhausted from their adventure and wondering what tomorrow will bring!

No comments:

Post a Comment