Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Wednesday, November 3, 2010

Bath Time!!

I know my girls are spoiled. Way more pampered than I am.

I have one bottle of shampoo that I use on my hair every day.

Not the girls.

I decided that today was bath day. So, I go to the bath basket to choose a shampoo.



In reality, this is only a small portion of the shampoos that they have. There are others, but these are the most commonly used ones.

Is this a little exccessive..???

Anyway, it makes for nice smelling aromas coming from the grooming area, that's for sure.


The girls are all bathed and beautiful now. We went with the Nootie, Japanese Cherry Blossom scent this time. LOVE IT!!
Maybe I should go shopping for some new shampoos.....for ME!!!


1 comment:

  1. Oh how cute!!!!!! I need to give Sissy one!!
    I got your package today they are so cute!! Sissy loves them to!

    ReplyDelete