
He is coming to live with us and be part of our family one week from today.
He is almost four months old and too adorable for words.
He comes from the same breeder, Liz, of Diadem Chihuahuas, that we got the girls. She was going to keep him to show, but has decided to let me have him instead.
We are all so excited we can hardly stand it.
We will be spending the next few days getting ready for our new baby. Shopping for new puppy stuff from all my favorite shops.
I think he will be a very spoiled little boy.
he is so Adorable...Whats a little guy to do among all those "princesses".
ReplyDeleteKelli, he will make a wonderful addition to your family! CONGRATS!!!!!! Hugs, Ellen
ReplyDeleteSara - I kind of wonder what the girls will think of having a little puppy around - and a BOY at that! It will be an adventure.
ReplyDeleteEllen - I am sooo excited. It will be so much fun to have a puppy. It has been a long time!