Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Thursday, September 16, 2010

Sometimes It's Just for Me!


We have already discussed many times that I probably spend too much money on buying things for my dogs. Well, sometimes I DO like to buy things for myself!

Even if they do have a dog theme...

And a resemblance to Stormie....

That is what sold me on this amazing coaster that I just received. It is made of tumbled Italian Botticino Marble. They are created by renowned artist Annie James, who specializes in antique reproductions of dogs and other animals.

I love it because it has such an Old World look to it, plus the dog looks so much like Stormie. It is really solid, has a cork backing and will work beautifully to set my Big Gulp on at my sewing area. But, then it will cover up the picture, so I don't know if I will use it for that or prop it up as decoration.

These coaster tiles are available in many different breeds, with several Chihuahua ones, here. They have a sale going that ends today, the coasters are only $5.56, plus $2.99 shipping. They have other really neat doggie items also.

Not only is this a great gift to buy for yourself, but would also make a great Christmas gift idea for the dog lover in your life.
I love finding fun Chihuahua items, and especially like it when they are so well priced!

No comments:

Post a Comment