Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Thursday, September 9, 2010

You Gotta Draw the Line Somewhere

Okay, I love my Chihuahuas. I don't even mind that the world knows this. If my husband would actually allow a bumper sticker on our car, I would probably have one that reads "I love my Chihuahua", or something similar anyway.

I like to peruse eBay, Etsy, and other Internet shopping sources for fun Chihuahua items. Some I purchase, but most I just sort of smile at.

I have reached the pinnacle here today. Did you know that you can get a Chihuahua spare toilet paper roll cover? Yep, you can re-read that sentence. That is what I said. Feast your eyes below:



It is even available with different colored Chihuahuas.

So, the holidays are fast approaching and perhaps you have the Chihuahua-lover in your life who has everything. Here you go, perfect gift

Just so you don't think I made this whole thing up, you can purchase this little marvel here.




No comments:

Post a Comment