
My dogs love their treats! We have several treat jars throughout the house and the girls know exactly where each one is and the sound of the lid being lifted will bring them running.
When I ordered a cute jar off the internet a year ago to have in the sewing room, I was very disappointed that it arrived with a large crack. The seller refunded my money and I used it, but kept an eye on the crack, which was getting larger as time went on. Finally I decided that this created a good excuse to go looking for a new one. Excuses to shop are always nice, right?
Imagine my thrill when I found one with a Chihuahua that looks like Breezy as the lid! This jar is soo cute. It even has a little tail on the backside!
It doesn't take much to thrill me and this little treat jar makes me smile each time I look at it. I'm sure the girls think the treats taste even better from this jar, right?
You could probably keep their treats in a old soup can and they would still love them. They probably love them so much because they are homemade by there mother. The rest of your children love your cooking too. Just not the dog treats. We like things like PIZZA! I can smell the dough cooking upstairs and it smells good.
ReplyDeleteI love the treat jar! How adorable!
ReplyDelete