After having seen all the different types of nativities last year, both exquisite and whimsical, I went searching for a few new ones for myself.
I did add to my collection with a few beautiful new nativities. And I also ended up getting a Chihuahua nativity set. Yes, I said Chihuahua nativity.
It is adorable, I really love it. I found it on eBay and the seller has many other breeds, including Pugs, Schnauzer, Shih Tzu, Poodle, , and Dachshund, to name just a few. You can check it out HERE. The really great thing is that for the month of November, you can buy one, get one free! Do I hear Christmas gifts calling...???? Each set is $39.99, plus $14.35 shipping, so to get one for free really makes it quite the bargain.
Now, in case you think this sounds a little sacrilegious, I will say that the Baby Jesus is a child, but all the other characters, such as Wise Men, Shepherds, Mary and Joseph, are Chihuahuas dressed up in biblical clothing.
Our family finds it kind of fun to have such a whimsical nativity among the many elegant, classic ones that we have displayed around the house.
Plus, they are all just used to me being a little cuckoo over my Chihuahuas, right?



No comments:
Post a Comment