Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Wednesday, December 22, 2010

New Mailbox!!

We have been searching for a larger mailbox for quite a while now. Our standard size mailbox just wasn't proving to be large enough to hold all the orders that we have going out. Often times I was having to cram as many as I could into the mailbox and then still take a stack to the big blue mailbox on the corner a few blocks away.

This last weekend we finally found one! Truth be told, all three girls could fit in this mailbox! I don't know if this is a great Christmas gift for me or for our long-suffering, very patient mail carrier. He is going to be pretty happy.



Breezy was happy to pose for a picture next to the new mailbox. I believe she is thinking that with such a nice big mailbox, she should be getting lots of BIG packages filled with new collars from Crazy for Collars, or treats, or toys, or anything else anyone would like to send her.

Or maybe she's worrying that Bonnie might stick her in a box and stuff her in the new mailbox and ship her off somewhere....

No comments:

Post a Comment