
What a fun, busy week we have had getting Cooper adjusted to life in the Giles household. He has been doing great and I am feeling very guilty for not writing a post before now. Guess I have been a little selfish in just spending my time enjoying him!


He has settled in with the girls, who like him....most of the time. Some times they will play with him and have loads of fun, then other times they let him know that he is invading their space. He doesn't take no for an answer very easily and will sit back on his little bottom and bark at the offender. Sometimes I make them work it out among themselves and sometimes I save the girls and whisk the pesky little brother away.
He does like to curl up in the beds with Stormie. She seems to be the most willing to share a bed with him -- as long as he doesn't get too close!

He has taken to wearing clothes very well. We tried a formal photo shoot, but that was futile. This little guy does not know the meaning of the phrase "hold still". He is a busy, busy boy, that's for sure!
He has made friends with Bonnie, who REALLY wants to play with him, but they still stay on opposite sides of the puppy gate. Spencer the cat just looks at me like, "You are going to stop bringing these things home eventually, right?" Although our cat is eight years old, he still has quite the playful side and is usually willing to engage in a rousing game of tag with Cooper.
We have all decided that there is not much possibility of finding anything cuter than Super Cooper. He has firmly wiggled his way into our hearts and is there to stay.

Not bad for a week's work!

He is so adorable. That sweet little face is irresistable.
ReplyDeleteI'm so glad that he is settling in so well! He has the cutest face and I love those ears! What a charmer he is.
ReplyDeleteHope week #2 is even better for everyone.
How do you get anything accomplished? I'd be wanting to take pictures and play all the time.