Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Tuesday, July 27, 2010

In Your Dreams, Girls!

I love my girls, and it is no secret that I spoil them. Probably even spend more money on them than I should, but I know that I am in good company with most of you.

However, there are limits.

Take a look at this:
This is the La Jeune Tulipe Diamond Dog Pet Collar , available exclusively through Posh Puppy Boutique.
Price??? $150,000.00.
The description reads: A 1.52-carat marquise-cut diamond blooms as the focal point of this extraordinary piece, with its intricate arrangement of marquise-, pear-, and brilliant-shaped diamonds. Over 180 diamonds, it has a 15.6 total carat weight.

What female wouldn't want that?? Two-footed or four-footed???
That would be one very spoiled pup to get this collar. That would be one spoiled woman to get something like that!
I love that Posh Puppy Boutique has items like this, it fascinates me.

I think it is amazing that people design something so stunningly beautiful for a pet. While I could never afford such a thing (think triplicate. Go ahead, run for the calculator) for my girls, nor myself, if someone has the means and wants to get it for their dog, I think that is marvelous.
I would like to be friends with such a person.
I'm thinking Christmas gifts could be pretty nice......

No comments:

Post a Comment