Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Monday, October 4, 2010

New Grooming Bag


I found this adorable little bag at Jo-Ann Fabric store the other day. It was on sale for $7.99. I think it is to hold craft items, but I knew it would be perfect to hold all the little grooming equipment I have for the girls.

I first picked it out in blue (my favorite color), but my daughter-in-law, P.J., was with me and she reminded me that the girls' favorite color is pink, so I deferred to their wishes and bought it in pink.

It is just the perfect size to hold all their Lil Pals Grooming Kit from G.W. Little. I love this little set of grooming tools as they are just the right size to work on my tiny girls. Now with this cute bag, I can just grab it and take it to the grooming table and have everything right there at my fingertips to make them beautiful!
Of course, it also looks fabulous just sitting atop their little closet while it awaits the next grooming session!

1 comment:

  1. Thanks for the information on the grooming set! I will need to getthese for my littel Sissy. Ellen

    ReplyDelete