Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Tummy Troubles


Poor Breezy. She is having tummy troubles today.

It is always easy to know when Breezy doesn't feel quite up to par. She can get the most pathetic 'hang dog' look. The tail drags on the ground, the head hangs low, and she will look at you out of the corner of her eye. She walks sooo slowly, like every step could be her last.

I really do have sympathy for her when she doesn't feel well, but she seems to get over it pretty quickly.

The most amusing part is when her tummy is troubling her. It kind of gurgles and makes noises. This completely traumatizes her. She will sit up, turn her head and look at her tummy, nose practically touching it and whine. Then it settles down and she will lay back down until the next round.

Poor thing. It doesn't happen very often and I haven't figured out what brings it on. Stormie and Shimmer don't ever seem to have any tummy troubles, but Breezy has a more sensitive stomach, I guess. It doesn't happen often enough for me to think it's her food. I think she's just like me and sometimes things don't settle very well.

She seems to already be feeling a little better as she is acting a bit more peppy, but she does know it gets her lots of sympathy, she gets to sit right next to me and be pampered, so I don't think she's going to be totally cured for a while!
WE love you Breezy!

No comments:

Post a Comment