There is no way around it, I spend a lot of time in the sewing room, creating our fashion designs. The best part of having an in-home business is that the girls get to come to work with me every day. We love hanging out together and the girls want to be as close to me as possible. I have purchased three different dog beds, so that each girl can have her own space, as well as one bed that is larger and can accommodate all three of them. More often than not, they want to pile together in the same bed, sometimes trying to cram into one of the smaller ones.
If the dogs had their way, they would all be sitting in my lap as I sew. To try to make them happy, we ended up putting the larger bed under my sewing table, tucked into the corner. This is now the favorite spot for all of them to sleep. They so sweetly make room for each other and cuddle together. It was hard to get a picture of them sleeping, as the minute I look at them, they perk up and ask, "What?? Is it time to play now?!?!"
I love my girls and especially love that I get to work with them each day.
They are so adorable. They are waiting for some new clothes! :-)
ReplyDeleteYou're so cute, mom. :)
ReplyDelete