Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Friday, February 12, 2010

A Little Bit Boy Crazy...


With the postings I have been doing lately, some people have gotten the impression that I only make clothes for the girl dogs and leave out the boys. Not so!!! We have lots of fashions to offer for the boys, and do indeed sell lots of them. I am including a few photos of some of our top sellers: baseball pajamas, and the ever popular skull and crossbone tshirt.

I think I may have hit upon a new 'excuse' for another dog, however. Do you think my girls get a gender complex when they have to model the boy fashions??? Don't you think that perhaps we need to add a boy Chihuahua to the mix...??? Hmmm. Things are going pretty well as is, so I will have to sit tight on this idea for a while. The girls do look pretty cute modeling the tough guy fashions, don't you think?

No comments:

Post a Comment