
At what point do you say "I think I have reached the sublime here, and my dog has everything you could imagine"?

We got a package from Posh Puppy Boutique yesterday that contained Pet Pops, a fun, bottled all natural pure Australian mountain fresh spring water for your dog.
They are 100% natural spring water with some natural food color added to give them a little pizazz. They come in four varieties with such fun names as Luscious Lulu, Tiger Lily, Candy Pop, and Betty Blu.

Now, I admit, this is not a necessity by any stretch of the imagination, but an entertaining gift for the pet that has everything. It even says so on the package, with a picture of a little Chihuahua in a bikini and sunglasses driving a pink convertible.
I opened the bottle of Luscious Lulu for the dogs to try. They happily lapped at it.
Our dogs love to munch on ice cubes, especially during the summer. I recently purchased some ice cube trays that make the ice in little dog bone shapes. I am thinking it will be fun this summer to make their little cool, refreshing treat with the Pet Pops.
Yes, I did say dog boned shaped ice cube trays.
Perhaps I have reached that point mentioned at the beginning of this blog.
No comments:
Post a Comment