Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Monday, May 10, 2010

Cute Christmas Ornaments







I received some adorable porcelain ornaments with the girls' pictures on them this weekend. They were made by Pams Gifts and Collectables shop on eBay. I recently wrote about the business card holder that I had ordered from this shop. They do such a great job of taking your photograph and turning it into such high quality products.

The ornaments are round, white porcelain, about 2 7/8 inches across. They even come with a sweet little red ribbon for hanging. They are custom made, so delivery takes a little longer, but they are well worth the wait.

You really should check out Pam's store. They can use your photograph to make so many awesome things, such as belt buckles, playing cards, pillows, coasters, puzzles, watches...just to name a few!

I better not go too crazy with household items featuring the girls' pictures, or else my two-footed children will start to get jealous. Okay...they already are feeling a little jealous, but they will get over it!

I love my new ornaments. I am seriously thinking I may just have to have a small Chihuahua themed Christmas tree in my sewing room this year, with these ornaments holding center stage!

And playing cards with their picture would be pretty nice also....

I wonder if Shawn would wear a belt buckle with Stormie's picture on it.....

No comments:

Post a Comment