Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Tuesday, August 6, 2019

Fun Frozen Treats





Summer time has hot days. There is just no way around that. As human beings, we have all kinds yummy frozen treats that help us to endure. I am personally a huge fan of Magnum chocolate and caramel bars. Sigh...heaven. We also enjoy going to Dairy Queen for an M&M Blizzard. 

Okay, I really need to quit talking about MY favorite cool treats and start talking about the DOGS' favorite treats!

I ordered these fun silicone molds from Amazon, then searched Pinterest for some easy, yummy frozen treats suitable for pups. There are LOTS.

The recipe that I chose was this one here for Strawberry-Banana Frozen Yogurt Treats.


After blending the mixture in our blender, I poured it into the molds.

No comments:

Post a Comment