Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Thursday, October 21, 2010

Christmas Ornaments...Yipee!

I received two more Chihuahua Christmas ornaments yesterday to add to my collection. I can hardly wait until it is time to decorate my little Chihuahua tree!



I found this little Hallmark Keepsake ornament on eBay. It is from 2006, but in perfect, unopened condition in the collector's box and everything. The detail if superb.

The other ornament is from Laurelwood Enterprises. They make the most beautiful plates in almost every breed. Just this year, they started offering their designs in little ornaments also. Each year is a new design, so I guess I know what I will be ordering each year, huh?
I have some more cute ornaments coming. I will share when they arrive!

1 comment:

  1. Can't wait to see the tree all decked out! Those ornaments are so cute!

    ReplyDelete