Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Monday, October 25, 2010

Time To Get Our Boo On!



We are not the biggest fans of all the gore of Halloween. We like the cute stuff, the children, and of course, the candy. Why is it that those bite-sized candy bars taste so much better than their full-sized counterparts?

But, just when I think I don't get to have much fun for the holiday until I have grandchildren, Stormie reminds me that she and her sisters know how to party, have a good time and get their 'boo' on.

Hope everyone is enjoying this week and getting ready for some TREATS!!

Aww! Now I know why Stormie likes this holiday so much!

1 comment: