I was so pleased with this little cutie, that I worked with the owner and designer of the shop, Pamela, to design two more that look like Shimmer and Breezy.
Working from pictures off my blog, Pamela was able to create these one-of-a-kind custom ornaments for me:
Here is sweet Shimmer.
And spunky little Breezy.
Pamela has many different breeds of dogs, cats, angels, and even dragons available in her Magic Sleigh shop on Etsy. She will also work with pictures to create custom ornaments. She can do different poses, too. The process does take a little bit of time, so if you are interested in ordering any as a gift for Christmas, I would be getting in contact with her right away.
I am gathering quite the collection of Chihuahua ornaments. I am getting pretty excited to put them all on my special tree in my studio this year!



No comments:
Post a Comment