Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Tuesday, November 30, 2010

It's That Time of Year!


The girls came to me this week and expressed concern that we had not started working on their Christmas cards yet. I know that they have quite the list of friends that they want to send holiday greetings to, so I could understand their concern.

I agreed that we needed to get working on it.

So, the photo shoot is done (you are going to love the picture!) , the cards are being printed, and now I just have to teach the girls how to address envelopes, right?

If you would like to receive a Christmas card from us, please email your name and address to klcg@comcast.net.


No comments:

Post a Comment