Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Friday, November 26, 2010

Thanks For The Help, Hun!

Since most everyone thinks that the girls pose so perfectly for pictures, I thought I would let you know that it isn't always the case.





Some days they are more than willing to cooperated and things go quickly, with beautiful results.





Other days, not so much. The moodiness of females, I guess.





While trying to shoot the Thanksgiving portrait recently, we were definitely having an 'off' day. The girls wouldn't sit still, Stormie steadfastly refused to put her ears up, etc., etc., etc. I was getting frustrated, so we quit. The girls pick up on my mood very quickly, so I always quit before I get angry and make the whole experience unpleasant. The key to good pictures is to make it fun, fun, fun. And be willing to stop when it isn't going well.





We had a few pictures and Shawn decided to get a little creative with the Photoshop elements.





And this is what happens when your husbands helps edit photos for you:





This picture just cracks me up! While they look a little freaky, it is also pretty hysterical.

Thanks for the help, hun!

1 comment:

  1. I ordered 2 belly bands for my male dog size small and they are a little big he is about 4 lbs. what can be done about it., got them today.

    ReplyDelete