Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Baby, It's Cold Outside


As with most of the country, we have been experiencing some bitterly cold weather. We have been spared the huge snow storms, thank heavens, as the girls HATE snow. But, the temperature has stayed below freezing for nearly a week now.

I have had the girls dressed in warm sweaters, but we really wanted to model these fun little tshirt hoodies that I picked up in the bargain bin at Target a couple months ago. While they express every one's opinion very well, since they are light weight tshirt material, they are not really the proper attire to go out for potty breaks in. But, they have been fun to wear around the house and everyone reads the shirts and agrees whole heartedly that it is time for the weather to warm up a bit.
I think it might be working girls....it's a balmy 38 degrees today!

3 comments:

  1. Kelli, what size is your girls? I have the same t-shirt for Sissy! I they are so cute in theirs!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Ellen: The girls usually wear a size XS. Sometimes, though, just as in people clothes, the sizes run differently and they wear a size Small. I bet Sissy is adorable in her shirt, too!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Oh Yeah! I still need to send you pictures! I am so bad but lately haven't been feeling that great and have been sleeping alot. I get bad headaches and stuff. Sissy takes care of me though! LOL she stays beside me.

    Your girls as just too cute and I love to see you spoil them! Hugs, Ellen

    ReplyDelete