Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Tuesday, January 25, 2011

Tormorrow is the Day!!



It has taken what has seemed like an eternity, but tomorrow is the day we get Cooper.

We have his crate, complete with his little name plate that we had made at the Rose City Classic dogshow this weekend. I have made him lots of BLUE BOY blankets. Can't have him using pink blankets that say 'Princess' and 'Diva' all over them!



We have a little collar and leash for him to use on the way home. We have toys, food, bowls and even some new clothes!

I ordered the girls' Valentine and St. Patrick's Day collars from Suzanne at Crazy for Collars and she included tiny little bowtie versions for Cooper! I can hardly wait for them to arrive in the mail.



Liz has sent me some more pictures, yes he still has his ears taped up and looks funny, but you have to look past that to see how adorable he is.



He went outside for the first time the other day and got to play in the snow with his litter brother.

We will be starting our road trip very early tomorrow morning. It is a seven hour drive to Spokane, and seven hours back. That makes for a very long day. The girls are going with us so that they don't get lonely all day, and to say hello to Liz.

I am so unsure of how the girls are going to react to him. I think Stormie will enjoy having a puppy to play with. She is always trying to get the other two girls to play with her, so I think she will enjoy that. Not so sure she is going to like having to share me with another dog now though. We will have to wait and see.

2 comments:

  1. Aww I can't wait to see lots of pictures of him and the girls! He is a hottie pottotie!

    Congrats Kelli!

    ReplyDelete
  2. How Exciting! Congratulations! I can't wait to see pictures when you get home with him! I'm sure the girls will love him!

    ReplyDelete