Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Thursday, January 6, 2011

Who Wants to Save Some Money..??

I love to find bargains. Now mind you, I do not like to shop. I don't know what the deal is, but I seemed to have missed getting that female gene. However, I do love to save money and find bargains, so it does require me to do some shopping to accomplish this.

But, bless the Internet, there are ways to shop without having to go out and fight the crowds.

Of course, the most reasonable place to find clothing for your sweet little pup is at my store HERE. However, I am going to tell you about a couple other real bargain places!

First is Barking Deals: Pet Deal of the Day. This place is fantastic. They feature a new item almost everyday that is between 50%-70% off regular price and they even have FREE shipping! You can sign up for daily emails and they will let you know what the deal for the day is and you don't have to remember to go look. Just before Christmas they had Large King Wubbas for $4.99. This is at least half the price I have ever seen them in stores. With the free shipping they were a bargain I couldn't pass up. These are a favorite toy of both Bonnie and Carson, so I ordered three. There was no place to specify color, but this is what I received:



Today's deal is CalmEars™ with Aloe Vera (8 fl. oz.) for $4.99. I don't always need (okay, sometimes it is just a want) what they are selling each day, but I do love the bargains.

Another fun place is Kyjen. This company makes all sorts of dog toys, with the emphasis on durability and FUN. The really fun thing about this site, is up in the right hand corner is a spot where you can sign up to be a toy tester. You fill out a small questionnaire about your pets and at various times you will be chosen as a tester for some toys. They send them to you for free, you play with them with your dog and report back to the company. Easy.

When in the bargain hunting arena, be sure to register on the PetSmart website, which will allow you to access extra coupon deals that you can print out and take to the store or use online.

In these tough economic times, it is great to have ways to save money so that we can spoil our pups more, right?



After all, according to Stormie, a dog can never have too much spoiling...

No comments:

Post a Comment