Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Sunday, February 21, 2010

Sweetest Face in the World


How I love this little face. No matter where she is or what she's doing, whenever I turn to look at Stormie, she's always looking back at me with her sweet face. I know she really does sleep because I can catch her on a rare occasion, deep in sleep and she doesn't know I'm looking at her. But, for the most part she tunes into every move I make. She looks so lovingly at me, I just can't stop myself from scooping her up and giving her loves....do you suppose she's playing me...??..??

2 comments:

  1. Nope, she is still my favorite. :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. I don't know if she's playing you, but she sure has you where she wants you. WRAPPED AROUND HER LITTLE PAW!

    ReplyDelete