Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Tuesday, July 13, 2010

Bugs in the Garden

I went out to do some weeding in the garden yesterday and found some of the cutest little bugs.

Can you help me identify them...???


This sweet little ladybug followed me everywhere.




I am allergic to bees, so I try to avoid them. This one looked like it had some attitude, but it turned out to be a pretty nice little bee.

I don't know about you, but I could be mighty happy to find bugs like this every day!
Have a wonderful day everyone!!!
P.S. You can purchase these adorable little costumes from Pure Country Pet Boutique!

1 comment:

  1. YAY! I am so happy you did the garden pictures. I was excited for this haha

    ReplyDelete