I get into an organizing buzz every once in a while and I just HAVE to come up with new ways of doing things. Especially in my sewing room. I spend a lot of time in there and I like it to run like a finely tuned motor.
Shawn has been making me some new ribbon holders. I like these because they let me see just how much I have and what I need to get for projects.
Only problem is, I need LOTS more. Shawn is aware that he needs to make more, and is willingly working on them and has more coming. I just haven't informed him yet just how many more.....shhhh.
I am also happy with my vinyl lettering saying on the wall. It helps to inspire me each and every day.
I am trying not to get too fanatical in my organizing.
I have yet to color coordinate the toys in the girl's toy baskets.
Or separate their treats, based on size, into new jars.
Or turned my sewing pins so the heads are all lined up in the same direction.
Breathe a sigh of relief girls, Mom's not headed to the T.V. show 'The OCD Project' quite yet!!


No comments:
Post a Comment