I wouldn't want you all to think that we drove two hours to the coast the other day, just to sit in chairs and look at the ocean.

Happy to be back, safe in the chair with Breezy.
Okay, that's about all I really did, but it was soooooo relaxing and nice to just sit and not do anything else.
However, we did have Hannah with us, and she decided to introduce Stormie to the ocean.
This was a safe distance and Stormie seemed to be pretty interested.
Now the waves are getting closer, and she looks as if she is saying to Shawn, "Um, could you quit with the camera thing and come rescue me..??"
After this wave, I'm not sure what she said to Hannah, but she managed to make it quite clear that she wanted to come back to sit with me.

Happy to be back, safe in the chair with Breezy.
No comments:
Post a Comment