
We received an adorable new Chihuahua Christmas ornament the other day. It looks like Stormie, all tangled up in Christmas lights.
This came from a fantastic artist on Etsy, named Pamela Fleming. Her shop, The Magic Sleigh, features individually hand sculptured porcelain clay ornaments. She has them available in many different breeds. Pamela will also do custom ones, made to look specifically like your dog. I am going to order ones for Shimmer and Breezy, too!
Another thing that I am really impressed with from The Magic Sleigh, is that she is donating 10% of all sales to Best Friends Animal Society this year. I absolutely love that place and the work that they do. I love their show, Dogtown, on the National Geographic channel, also.
Pamela's sculptures are individual works of art that can be treasured forever. I love my little Stormie ornament and look forward to getting ones of Breezy and Shimmer to complete the collection.
No comments:
Post a Comment