Welcome to Cody and Company Pets


This blog features the adventures and thoughts of my life with our little Chihuahuas. Life is certainly never dull when you have such cuties to spoil and enjoy life with!






Sunday, August 22, 2010

New Chihuahua Magnet



I had to share my new Chihuahua Pupmobile magnet with you. My friend, Nikki, bought one recently at a pet fair and when I saw it I knew I had to have one, too!

Technically it is a magnet to go on your car, but it is so adorable I am afraid someone will steal it off my car, so it is going safely on my fridge instead. That way I can see it more often then if it was on the back of my car.

There is so much I love about this: I love the little Chihuahua faces peering out the window, I love the paw print tail lights (I wonder if I can get those for my car...?), I love the license plate, even though I know you can't really have that many letters. The breeder that I got the girls from has a license plate that reads 'Chiwawa'. Kind of funny, but easy to spot her in a parking lot!

I am also fond of the little bumper stickers, especially the one that reads "My Chihuahua is smarter than your honor student". We have sooo many people around here that have car stickers that say 'my child is an honor student', I really need one like this!

Anyway, thanks Nikki for sharing this in the first place. If anyone else would like one, you can get it here. They are available in lots of different breeds.

No comments:

Post a Comment